At Certain Age in your Life.


 
 

People say that at certain age persons start acting like invisible, that our leading role in the scene of life declines and that we become nonexistent for a world in which only the impetus of the younger years fits much in thin,muscular and spectacular  figures...

I do not know if I have become invisible for the world...probably, but I never realized, ever...in my life of my whole existence like today, I never felt so protagonist of my life, and I never enjoyed so much of every moment of my existence.
 

I discovered that I am not "That prince of a fairy tale". (¡ Fortunately!!... it has to to be so boring)
 

I discovered the human being that simply I am, with my miseries and  egos.
 

I discovered that I can allow myself the luxury of not being perfect, of being full of defects, of having weaknesses, of being wrong, of not doing things that I suppost to do, of not bein the answering or the expectations of the others.

And even all that .... love me very much!

When I look myself at the mirror I do not look the person that I was... or I use to be...I smile at the person that I am...
I celebrate the possibility of choosing, at all the time Who I want TO BE,
I am glad about the walked road through my life, of the experience that they gave me all these years.

I assume my contradictions...and I value my experiences.
It wasn't so Bad... I am still here!
How happy and nice is live without the obsession of the perfection!
After all when I decided, that I don't want the perfection, I began to to move and reaching targets, like loose those almost 25 lbs that were weighing so much in my life!

!How good is not live with that permanent feeling of restlessness that produces to run permanently looking that they all have to love you!

How good is to start loving yourself and respect yourself...just the way you are!.

How wonderful is to admit that the Magic and your Powers are inside you,not in the frugal things of your life,in the car or even the clothes you use.


How wonderful is to admit that the happiness is so close to us,When I look at my Wife,Daughters,my family...my life.

How cheerful feeling that at certain age I'm....just myself.

Manny.