Are we safe?




When I check this morning news,my jaws literally drop down and hit the floor with the speed
only seen at the best episodes of Steven Spielberg,at first I though,this was another of those YouTube
“conspiracy” and “New World Order” theories...but not this was not the case,this is real and is happening now,in 2013.Well this is what I read...

The Guardian an Uk well known newspaper...

White House says order is 'critical tool in protecting the nation from terrorist threats' as senior politicians condemn surveillance

Revealed: NSA collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers daily

And “The New York Times” on the breaking news...


And this other news from May 14...










Now my question is very simple,why the Obama Administration deliberately give the green light to this agencies to literally spaying on Americans in the name of what?...terrorism? Please don't insult my intelligence,and the millions of people who think the same way.
What happens with the Constitution,the 4th Amendment?
All this thanks to the “infamous” Bush Administration and the Patriot Act which give the Intelligence Agencies full power make this Homeland,not too Secure any more.

And this the way I see it.




...I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We’re not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end run around congress.

Barack Hussein Obama.